Shipping & Returns
Orders from Switzerland
- Product prices do not include VAT. Taxes will be added upon checkout.
- We charge a flat shipping of CHF 12 per order and free shipping on orders above CHF 150.
- If in stock, your order will be shipped within three business days, and it will usually arrive two business days after.
Orders from the EU & UK
- Shipping costs depend on the weight of your purchase and will be calculated during the checkout process before making a payment. Shipping is free for orders above EUR 250.
- We offer DAP (Delivered At Place), which means the customer will be liable for customs clearance costs, duties and taxes.
- If in stock, your order will be shipped within three business days. Depending on the country of destination your shipment will usually arrive after 5-15 business days.
The Rest of the World
At present our website does not accept orders outside of Switzerland, UK, and EU countries, but we may be able to ship to you depending on your destination country. You can contact us at email@example.com to inform you about the approximate delivery costs and times.
Please kindly note that
- All orders are subject to availability of stock. If an order is received that cannot be filled, we will issue a refund for that item.
- All above delivery times are approximations from the day the customer payment was received by Laneh. We do our best to keep them.
- If your order has gone missing, email us firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this for you.
- Laneh cannot accept liability for any delivery instructions issued to the delivery service by the customer that might make her fail to receive the parcel (e.g. leave it with neighbors).
- If the customer refuses to accept the delivery and Laneh is charged for the return of the parcel, the return shipping amount will be deducted from the customer’s refund.
We hope that you love your Laneh products, however if for any reason you would like to return your order, we will happily refund you provided the goods are unused and are still in their original packaging. We accept refunds within 15 days of receiving your order.
Once we have received and accepted the return, all successfully returned items will be credited to the credit card used to originally purchase the items, less any taxes, import duties or shipping costs incurred. The original shipping charges will not be refunded.
We do not accept responsibility for items lost in shipping back to us so we recommend you keep a postage receipt with tracking number as proof that the package was sent.
Please kindly note that we are unable to refund or exchange Laneh goods purchased at one of our stockists. All purchases made through a Laneh distributor must go via the point of purchase.
All goods are quality controlled prior to dispatch, however occasionally production faults can result which are accidentally missed. Your goods may be returned for assessment and a refund will only be given if an item is deemed to be legitimately faulty by Laneh, as the supplier. In case of faulty items, Laneh will also refund the full cost of your return shipment once assessed.
In case of a faulty item, please send us an email to email@example.com with a photograph of the item & fault along with a description of the issue/fault and proof of purchase, either the email confirmation or invoice from Laneh, or credit card statement.
Laneh usually will respond within 5 business days and if eligible will provide you with a full refund within 10-15 business days.
How to Process a Return
- If you wish to return your purchased item, please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what the problem is and ensure your order qualifies for return before sending it back to us.
- Please carefully repackage your products and return them via a traceable method within maximum 5 business days of receiving our email with the return information. In the unlikely event you have received a faulty product, Laneh will refund your shipping fees. Please include a copy of your postage receipt so this can be processed upon receiving the goods.
- Please send your order and its original packing slip to:
9000 St. Gallen
To our customers outside of Switzerland: Please mark ‘returned goods’ on the postal companies consignment note to avoid potential duties and taxes being incurred. Any customs clearance costs, duties and taxes are non-refundable.
- Once the item is received, inspected and meets the above conditions, we will provide a refund excluding non-refundable shipping costs via the original form of payment. Returns and refunds are usually processed within 10 business days of Laneh receiving the items.